Friday, January 18, 2008

What a God we serve

I've had a frustrating last few days. I've felt like I have been miles from God and his grace upon me. This morning I woke up and decided that I would reflect on the goodness of God and I read 1 Cor 15 which was very encouraging. What a great nutshell of the gospel message.

Even though I feel really sick today I'm encouraged in the Lord. My you be encouraged too in your quite times with the Lord.

1 comment:

A little about us... said...

Michael, Sunshine and family... you continue to be on our hearts and in our prayers, thank you Lord that you allow all of this for a reason! Thank you that you want to grow us, mature us, as James 1 talks, make us complete! I want to be more like you Jesus! Thank you for bringing us through these valleys! Hang in there Ismert team! We serve a gracious and loving God, who has our lives in the palms of his hands and has good things planned for us!
It was so good talking to you Sunshine, the other day, as we go through these hard times it is so amazing (cannot think of a better word) to talk to others who are "going through it" and surviving! Bless you sister! Michael, we pray for healing and some good health ahead for you!
In Christ,
Sharrie Kreins