On Saturday, I (dad) thought it would be a great idea if we camped out in the backyard. I asked the kids and they were really excited too. I set up the tent and got the campfire ready. The main creature comfort we use is: Two (2) full sized mattresses.
It may not be "roughing it" in the middle of nowhere but it works for us! Plus, as I was grabbing mattresses from upstairs I noticed how hot is was. We slept a lot cooler outside. My plan is to leave the tent in the same place for two nights and then move it to another spot in the lawn. If the rains come it only takes a few minutes to "break camp".
If you're interested in coming over to the Ismert Family Camp we'd love to have you. You could bring a tent or use one of our extras. We supply food, indoor plumbing, chickens, trampoline, pool and other fun. We'd love to have you.

1 comment:
We would love to come to your camp! I will have to call you Sunshine and arrange it, how fun! what a great setup you all have!
Love you, Sharrie
Post a Comment