My best friend is 3000 miles away. There will soon be many more miles between us. There is so much that needs to be done. What I need is a little perspective...
In Matthew 18 Jesus says: "Come to me all you who are weak and heavy-laden, and I shall give you rest. Take my joke upon you and learn of me, for I am meek of heart, and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
God is faithful, nothing is too far for him. I am not sure how He will get us through this exciting and very difficult time, but He will, just the same.
Michael, I miss you. Your sweet children miss you. We know that we are missed as well. We are counting down the days until we meet again. (And praise God, all this work at home will be behind us.) Europe, here we come.
1 comment:
Hi Sunshine! I am so glad that you have a blog! God bless you my sweet friend!
Post a Comment