I guess I should leave room for an "act of God" to alter these plans... It looks like, even now, God is acting especially for us! I just booked a flight for Michael to come home October 25. Praise God!
How is it going Ismert family?! I bet you are all so thankful to have that soldier home, thank you Lord! It can be an adjustment coming home... how long are you home Michael? Keep us updated, bless your family! Love, Sharrie and Steve
Wow! What a BLESSING!! I hope you are all having a GREAT time together! I know God will make your way straight in front of you as you walk trusting in Him! (Easier to say than walk, tho!) I'm praying for you and so grateful for your blogging!
3 comments:
YAY!! Thanks for keeping us "posted"! You're doing an amazing job and we are soooo thankful for your time spent posting for us. Love you guys.
How is it going Ismert family?! I bet you are all so thankful to have that soldier home, thank you Lord! It can be an adjustment coming home... how long are you home Michael? Keep us updated, bless your family! Love, Sharrie and Steve
Wow! What a BLESSING!! I hope you are all having a GREAT time together! I know God will make your way straight in front of you as you walk trusting in Him! (Easier to say than walk, tho!) I'm praying for you and so grateful for your blogging!
Post a Comment