Sunday, October 21, 2007

Holding my breath

I cannot be sure yet. I don't think you can be sure of anything in the Army unless it has already happened. So I wait. I won't hold my breath. I have been warned against such things many times in my short life. So, what you ask, am I holding, or not holding, my breath for?

Michael may get to come home for leave. I am very hopeful. We still don't have our passports around here. We can't go to Germany without them. I am so excited that he may be home soon. I feel like a bride waiting for her wedding day! Remembering to breathe...

Got to get some sleep now, but I'll keep you posted (pun intended).

Putting my faith and my breath in the Lord,
Sunshine
Wow honey, hurry home! I can hardly wait to see you!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Don't hold your breath... I'll be home soon!

A little about us... said...

I am happy for you guys, that you get to come home for a visit Michael! what a great thing that the army is doing, thank you to our military... hope it is soon, God has a plan my friends!
Love, Sharrie and Steve

Sunshine said...

Sharrie, you are such a peanut (an Ismert term of endearment). Thank you for your encouragement. Sometimes I don't feel very hopeful for what is next. You help me to see beyond what is happening to what God can do.
Thank you, Sunshine

Anonymous said...

yay!

We can't wait to see you, Michael!